Property Sign-up

Signing up is free and only takes a few minutes. Sign up online now

View on Map

See Ritz Suites Hotel located on our map. Click to open map

Other Cities in Brazil

Ritz Suites Hotel

Address: Av. Brigadeiro Eduardo Gomes, 125 Lagoa da Anta, Maceio, Brazil
Average rating: No ratings received
Rooms from: US$ 89.87



Ritz Suites Hotel

Photos of Ritz Suites Hotel
Previous Image
Play Slideshow
Next Image
9 photos
The brand new hotel (opened in 2012) hotel includes modern architecture, pools for adults and children, a playground, sauna, steam room, fitness center, convenience store and internet Wi-Fi free throughout the hotel. The bar and restaurant offers exceptional regional and modern cuisine paired with personalized service.

The hotel offers comfort paired with sleek modern finishes, making it ideal for families and executives alike. Those planning longer stays have the option of rooms with kitchenettes.

The 336 modern rooms are fully equipped with an individual electronic safe, i-sound station, wireless internet, cable TV, hair dryer, amplifying mirrors and a fridge with minibar. Honey Room, Designed for couples on their honeymoon or a romantic getaway. Life Room, For a long stay, these units are equipped with compact kitchens. Family Room, Ideal for families with children.

If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.

Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00

Depending of the period of your booking you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking or asked for a deposit.
This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday, New Year´s eve or Carnival.
 

Located Near


We are situated in the Lagoa da Anta (also called Cruz das Almas) beach, very close to the new Parque Shopping Center (the most luxurious in Maceio - still undergoing construction). The Cultural Convention Centre is located in the Jaragua district, 8km away from the Ritz Suites Hotel. International Airport Zumbi dos Palmares (MCZ) is 28 km off the cost of Maceio. Also, we are 10 minutes (by taxi) from the bus station.

Facilities

Internet:
  • - WiFi
- Meeting Facilities
Swimming Pool:
  • - Outdoor
Internet Access:
  • - Free of Charge
- Bicycle Hire - Cable TV
- Key Card Access Breakfast:
  • - Included
- 24 Hour Security Parking:
  • - Free Parking
- Café - Restaurant
- Gym - Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning - Safe Deposit Box
- Elevator - Wheelchair Accessible
- 24 Hour Reception
Things To Note
Cancellation Policy Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax. Check in time after 14:00 p.m. Check out time before 12 p.m. Hotel allows for smoking & non smoking Pet Policy - No pets allowed. There is R$2.50 reais, per room per night tourist tax,this will be charged at the hotel. 10% of the total amount to confirm the reservation, the other 90% at the hotel (check in). We accept credit cards (visa, master, amex), debit cards and cash.