Vidigal 360ÂoAddress: Rua Dom Eugenio Sales behind the church., Vidigal, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Average rating: 93%
Rooms from: US$ 0
Get the unique experience, enjoy the Favela from inside as a local, experience the flavors, sounds, rhythms and vibes of Vidigal, a place of cultural diversity, art, nature and its breathtaking view over the world famous beaches of Ipanema, Leblon and Christ Redeemer.
you have a lot of types of transport example: bus, small bus, taxi etc. the house is located 3Km from Ipanema and 5Km from Copacabana.
Besides the excellent location, the House has a unique and stunning view to the sea, providing mostly in the summer watching a fantastic sunrise and sunset!!!!
*Specials Event Booking - NYE & Carnival Conditions *
Please not that once you have paid the 10% deposit through hostelworld for our carnival or new years packages the reservation will only be confirmed when we resive payment for another 40% of the total deposit by paypal and the another 50% have to be payed on arrival in the hostel in cash .
after booking the Hostel will contact you for the prepayment details
Besides the excellent location, the hostel has a unique and stunning view to the sea, providing mostly in the summer -vidigal360--vidigal360--vidigal360--vidigal360--vidigal360--vidigal360--vidigal360--vidigal360--vidigal360--vidigal360--vidigal360-
||- Kitchen Facilities|
|- DVD Library||- Cable TV|
|- Airport Transfers||- Air Conditioning|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
(Hostelworld.com and Affiliate sites)
The ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback for Vidigal 360Âo and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them; they do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com or our affiliate sites.