Property Sign-up

Signing up is free and only takes a few minutes. Sign up online now

View on Map

See The Maya Hotel located on our map. Click to open map

Other Cities in India

The Maya Hotel

Address: EH-178, Civil Lines, Jalandhar, India
Average rating: No ratings received
Rooms from: US$ 61.02

The Maya Hotel

Photos of The Maya Hotel
Previous Image
Play Slideshow
Next Image
8 photos
Live life to discover at Maya hotels serving hospitality across Punjab through Chandigarh and Jalandhar in India, a perfect choice for business and leisure traveler alike. The Maya hotel is a commercial, eco friendly & postmodern high tech building sheath in alpolic & glass, a semi atrium lobby with capsule elevators.

Stay: A choice of 53 rooms accommodation having deluxe, super deluxe, Maya club and suite category. All rooms are centrally air-conditioned and equipped with digital cable color television (24 hours international channels),Electronic door lock security, In-room electronic safe, TV’s audio is also piped into granite bathroom, private bath and shower with herbal toiletries, direct dial telephone, wireless high speed internet access (North India First Hotel), working desk, refrigerated mini bar, tea/coffee maker and bedside console for individual control of multi electronic and mechanical functions in a room.

Refuel: The other facilities & services includes Mix ‘n Match-the multi cuisine restaurant, Get Talli bar, 24-hour in room dining, Essence (Confectionary Section), 05 banquet halls/ conference halls/ meeting rooms which can accommodate10 to 500 guests, Fitness center/gym, free valet parking, driver’s rest room, safe deposit lockers, in-house laundry, doctor on call and travel related services.

Child policy: A child below 5 years sharing existing bedding with parents is free of charge. 03rd person (5 years & above) supplement charge @INR1000+Taxes sharing same room will be applicable.

Total taxes & Service charges= 20.45%

Taxes & Other Fee Policy: There is 8% luxury tax, 8.40% service tax, 3.45% service Charge, 0.30% Swachh Bharat,0.30% Krishi Kalyan applicable on above room charge at present, however if any other taxes levied by govt. in future, will be applicable without prior intimation.

Check-in Policy: To register at this Hotel, all guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; all guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. (PAN) cards not accepted.

Located Near

Location: The Maya hotel is situated most conveniently in the heart of the new city commercial center & posh residential area in Civil Lines, surrounded by lush greenery, just 03 kms from city railway station/bus stand and 800 meters away from NH-1/GT Road on BMC Chowank (crossing), 102 kms NW of Rajasansi, international airport, Amritsar(ATQ). enter below geo code in search bar GPS Address: 31.319613N, 75.587136E,


- Direct Dial Telephone Internet:
  • - WiFi
- Cots Available - Meeting Facilities
- TV Lounge Shuttle Bus Service:
  • - Free of Charge
Internet Access:
  • - Free of Charge
- Postal Service
- Hot Tub - Cable TV
- Reading Light - Key Card Access
  • - Included
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers Parking:
  • - Free Parking
Business Centre:
  • - Photocopying/Fax Service
- Bar
- Café - Restaurant
- Gym - Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning - Daily Housekeeping
- Safe Deposit Box - Tea/Coffee Facilities
- Mini Bar - Tours Desk
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning - Luggage Storage
- Elevator - Wheelchair Accessible
- 24 Hour Reception - Currency Exchange
Things To Note
Luxury tax@ 8% Service Tax@ 8.70% Service Charges @3% + Service tax @0.44% (on 3% Service Charge) ,hence total service charge=3.44% Total taxes & Service charges= 20.14% Tax Policy: Luxury tax @ 8%, service tax @ 8.70%, service Charge @ 3.44% are applicable on above room charge at present, however if any other taxes levied by govt. in future, will be applicable without prior intimation.