Killarney View HouseNEWAddress: Muckross Road, Killarney, Ireland
Average rating: 74%
Rooms from: US$ 56.18
Killarney View House
The Guest Lounge, overlooking the river with open fire, is the ideal place to relax after a day of site seeing around the scenic beauty spots of Kerry, or catch some sun while siting out on the veranda and admiring the panoramic views of the river & mountains.
A warm welcome & friendly service awaits you at Killarney View House.
- Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk
- Free private parking on site
- We arrange all your local tours
- Full Irish Breakfast/ Continental Breakfast included
- All rooms ensuite with TV
- Wifi available throughout house
- Private Guest parking
- Guest Lounge with open fire & complimentary tea/coffee
- 6 min. walk to Killarney Town
- Opposite Killarney National Park
- Spacious Family Rooms available
- Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance.
- Check-in from 14:00 until 21:00. Check- out by 11:00.
- To ensure all guests have a comfortable stay, smoking is strictly prohibited in bedrooms. Please ask a member of staff to show you the designated smoking area.
Killarney View House is located away from the hustle and bustle of the Town Centre; yet close enough to enjoy browsing around the local shops and cafes. Next-door to the INEC Concert and Convention Centre. We are also located adjacent to Killarney National Park with numerous Walking & Cycling Trails & Spectacular views of the Mountain Range. We would be delighted to organize any off site activity, whether it is golfing, horse riding or biking.
||- TV Lounge|
|- Board Games||- Bicycle Hire|
|- Outdoor Terraced Area|| Breakfast:
||- Hair Dryer|
|- Daily Housekeeping||- Tea/Coffee Facilities|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
We stayed in a twin room which was very small and the ensuite was challenging as it was miniscule ( if a guest was over 15 stone in weight they...Anonymous, from Ireland ~ 3rd Jun 2013
emilycase9282488, from USA ~ 16th Jun 2013
Submitted by customers who booked on hostelworld.com