Palau LidoAddress: Via Lido 125, Alghero, Italy
Average rating: 56%
Rooms from: US$ 54.00
Inside is a living room with kitchenette, sofa bed, double bedroom and bathroom.
The property is located within the residence 'Eucalyptus', faced with a wide white sand beach and crystal clear sea.
In the garden of the residence for guests swimming pool for children and adults available from 01.07.2011 to 31.08.2011.
Close to several amenities: bus ,bar, restaurant, pizzeria, beach resorts, tobaccos, supermarkets, shops, bank office, post office, pharmacy, rent bicycles, scooters and cars.
It is a perfect solution for those seeking a seaside holiday with the possibility of culture and entertainment.
The old town of Alghero with its churches, the walk on the ramparts and its alleys are about m.2.000 conveniently reached by bus , walk and cycle track.
The price includes:
- Daily rent of the apartment air-conditioned
- Electricity, water, gas, air conditioning.
- Color television.
- swimming pool
The fee does not include:
- € 100,00 per apartment for final cleaning and to be paid in advance when booking.
- Linen and towels € 2.50 per person per day
- Daily cleaning not included.
- Possibility to request private transfer to and from Alghero airport by private car with driver Fertilia price is € 20.00 to be paid directly reservation. (Max 2 persons)
- Stay free.
- Check-in 24 h
- Delivery of the apartment from 16.00
- Release of the apartment by 10.00 am on departure day.
- Deposit of € 100.00 which will be made on departure failures or damage.
- The deposit must be paid in cash, no credit card or bank checks
- Pets are not allowed.
beach sea Alghero
|- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities||- Kitchen Facilities|
|| Swimming Pool:
|- Outdoor Terraced Area||- Airport Transfers|
||- Hair Dryer|
|- Air Conditioning||- Tea/Coffee Facilities|
|- 24 Hour Reception|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
(Hostelworld.com and Affiliate sites)
The ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback for Palau Lido and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them; they do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com or our affiliate sites.