Bed and Breakfast Zio CiccioAddress: Lungomare Vincenzo Florio 211, Marsala, Italy
Average rating: 57%
Rooms from: US$ 59.76
Bed and Breakfast Zio Ciccio
Ideal for couples, families and independent travellers, we have double, triple and quadruple rooms. We have 5 large bathrooms and facilities including laundry, a fully equipped kitchen and a large private courtyard where guests can BBQ.
Set in semi-rural surroundings, our house enjoys an atmosphere of peace and tranquility.
We are just 3km from the ferry to the Egadi Islands, and we are surrounded by history and culture.
Please note: Payment must be made on arrival by cash only.
Please advice about arrival time.
Check-in: from 14.00
Check-out: until 11.00
Please inform us in advance of your arrival time.
Nearby places of interest include:
- The beautiful old city of Marsala.
- The Florio Winery (2 km) and the the Pellegrino Winery, among the most important establishments of the wine world.
- The archaeological area, the museum of tapestries and the Punic Ship(4 km).
- The salt marshes and the island of Mothia (12 Km).
- The city of Trapani (33 km).
- The medieval town of Erice (43 km).
- The greek temple and roman theater of Segesta (43 km
- The temples and the archaeological area of Selinunte (47 km).
- The Arab-Norman castle of Salemi (35 Km).
||- Kitchen Facilities|
|- Laundry Facilities||- TV Lounge|
|- Bicycle Hire||- Cable TV|
|- Outdoor Terraced Area||- BBQ Area|
||- Airport Transfers|
|| Business Centre:
|- Hair Dryer||- Air Conditioning|
|- Tea/Coffee Facilities||- Luggage Storage|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
(Hostelworld.com and Affiliate sites)
The ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback for Bed and Breakfast Zio Ciccio and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them; they do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com or our affiliate sites.