Hotel San TomasoAddress: Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor), Milan, Italy
Average rating: 67%
Rooms from: US$ 46.18
Hotel San Tomaso
Zone of CENTRAL RAILWAY station and the City Center. The Cathedral, Galleria Emmanuelle II, Theatro della Scala,
City Center Piazza Duomo: 3 min. subway directly
Fiera Milano: 8 min. subway directly
Rho Fiera city: 15 min. subway directly
San Siro Stadium: 10 min. subway directly
The Hotel is only 10 meters away to the subway stop--Porta Venezia, it's easy for you to reach most of the attractions, such as The Cathedral, Galleria Emmanuelle II, Theatro della Scala, ...
The hotel is surounded by many restaurants, it,s easy to get a delicious lunch or dinner at reasonable price, the laundry self-service, internet point, direct long distance call-center, all are convenient, as well as wine bars and cinemas, and neighbored by milan main shopping district Corso Buenos Aires.
---------------WIFI connection IS FREE-----------------------
The English-speaking managment will provide you a warm and professional service during your short stay in this traditional and also morden culture mixed city.
Please read carefully the HOTEL POLICY,
1. Hotel prefer cash payment, credit card will be accepted with 5% bank commission added.
2. Original Passports are necessary for EACH guest check in ( Driver Liscence or ID card for Europea Union countries are acceptable.)
3. Credit card is to gurantee your booking, therefore, an invalid credit card means an invalid booking, pls contact the hostel by email should your credit card expired, cancelled or details changed to avoid any inconvenience.
4. If you booked with a DEBIT CARD, you need to contact with hostel to reconfirm it, otherwise your booking might be automatically cancelled.
5. You can cancel or modify your reservation without charge up to 3 days before date of arrival. Otherwise we will take it as a NO SHOW and will charge the first night of your stay on the credit card you have booked with.
We keep the right to reallocate the rooms for the group of more than 7 people.
Central Railway station and Piazza Duomo
| Internet Access:
|| Business Centre:
|- Bar||- Café|
|- Hair Dryer||- Tours Desk|
|- Luggage Storage||- Elevator|
|- 24 Hour Reception|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
The hotel is very close to a metro station that gives easy access to places like Duomo and Milano Centrale, as well as other city places. The...Anonymous, from Brazil ~ 2nd Mar 2013
pazbelen9372, from Australia ~ 24th May 2013
Submitted by customers who booked on hostelworld.com