Il Giardino SegretoAddress: via Foria 216, Naples, Italy
Average rating: 77%
Rooms from: US$ 91.28
Il Giardino Segreto
Outside our elegant eighteenth-century house you will find a city throbbing with life, with shops, bars and restaurants on all sides; at the back you find peace and quiet only disturbed by the chirping of birds, in a private walled garden.
Our front door is a gateway to tranquility. On the first floor we have three well-appointed guestrooms, each with its own bathrooms and two of them with views over the Royal Botanical Gardens.
On the mezzanine floor is our breakfast area, with access to our secret garden. A continental breakfast is included in the rates.
Most of Naple's attractions, including museums and Roman/Greek ruins, are situated just a few minutes' walk away. We are also close to the airport (2 km), the central railway station (1km), the metro (500 mt) and a number of bus services.
Our policy is to offer a warm welcome and a family atmosphere, but your privacy is still respected. Our main aim is to make you feel as comfortable as possible for ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation.
We know our city back to front and will be happy to provide any advice or information to help you make the most of your time in Naples.
We speak English, French and Dutch.
We are in the old Naples' Center in via Foria 216, in front of the main entrance of the Royal Botanical Gardens. All turist destinations are easily reached either by walking or by bus or Metro. Approximate distances to main tourist attractions are:
- Museo Archeologico 1000 meters
- museo MADRE 500 meters
- Albergo dei Poveri 300 meters
- Orto Botanico 10 meters
- Duomo, S. Gregorio Armeno, Spaccanapoli, Napoli sotterranea, etc. about 1000 meters
- Piazza Plebiscito, Maschio Angioino, Palazzo Reale, Castel dell'Ovo, Castel Sant'Elmo, San Martino, etc. less than 2000 meters
- bus stop 10 meters, metro station 500 meters, Central Station 1000 meters, airport 2000 meters; boats to Capri, Ischia, Procida, Sorrento 2000 meters
- Pompei, Capri, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, Caserta, ... by train or bus or hydrofoil or ferryboat in an hour or so
|- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities||- Bathrobes|
||- Kitchen Facilities|
| Car Parking:
||- Meeting Facilities|
||- Tax included|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
(Hostelworld.com and Affiliate sites)
The ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback for Il Giardino Segreto and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them; they do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com or our affiliate sites.