Daphne TreviAddress: Via Degli Avignonesi, 20, Rome, Italy
Average rating: 91%
Rooms from: US$ 114.57
But our reduced prices do not mean reduced service. Quite the opposite. We offer objective advice and assistance to help you have a memorable stay in Rome. We give the kind of personal service you won't find anywhere else.
Our rooms are all comfortably and thoughtfully appointed, with attention to detail, including firm Simmons® mattresses, fluffy comforters, and soft terry towels.
We have two locations at Piazza Barberini, about 3 minutes' walk from each other. Each is around one minutes walk from the Barberini metro stop, and 5-10 minutes' walk from the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. (Daphne Veneto is also listed on BedandBreakfastworld.com.)
Both of our locations are on quiet side streets, with plenty of wonderful dining and shopping nearby.
Please be aware that the entire B&B is 100% non-smoking.
- Free High-speed internet access
- Daily maid service
- Air conditioning/heating
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry/dry cleaning service
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish, French, Italian)
- Tour bookings: City tours by bus or on foot, day trips, and even multi-day tours of neighbouring cities
- Cell phone use
- Parking garage two blocks away
- Bus, metro and phone cards for sale
- Car, scooter, and bicycle rental
- Luggage storage
- Fax/copy service
- Flight confirmations
- Complete train schedules and train reservations
- Museum, theatre, ballet, symphony, and opera bookings
- Customized itineraries around Rome, or to other parts of Italy, to suite your tastes and your schedule
- Hotel bookings for other parts of your European trip
- Restaurant reservations (we can recommend many types of restaurants at all price levels)
- Shopping recommendations and private shopping tours (by appointment).
We have two locations at Piazza Barberini, about 3 minutes' walk apart. Each is around one minute's walk from the Barberini metro stop, and 5-10 minutes' walk from the Trevi Fountain, via Veneto and the Spanish Steps. The Pantheon and Piazza Navona are about 15 minutes' walk away, and Campo dei Fiori and Trastevere, about 30 minutes' walk. The Vatican is 4 metro stops, about 10 minutes away.
||- Cots Available|
|- Laundry Facilities|| Internet Access:
||- Airport Transfers|
|- Hair Dryer||- Air Conditioning|
|- Daily Housekeeping||- Safe Deposit Box|
|- Tea/Coffee Facilities||- Luggage Storage|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
(Hostelworld.com and Affiliate sites)
The ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback for Daphne Trevi and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them; they do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com or our affiliate sites.