La DimoraAddress: Corso Ovidio 238, Sulmona, Italy
Average rating: 97%
Rooms from: US$ 71.79
* To be in a reconstructed Plazzo of high level as it is it the Palazzo Sanità.
* Because we are in the best position of Sulmona: the Corso Ovidio, (give them permission to park the car and move freely in the center).
* For the decoration of the space: classical, big and bright.
* For the service we provide and the human warmth that render us unique!.
* With views of the cathedral S.S. Annunziata and Corso Ovidio, bright, with classic decorations and antique hand painted furniture.
* Quality Bedding and mattresses with superior comfort.
* Heated floors and A/C (for greater safty and comfort).
* Wi-Fi free.
Sulmona, in the green heart of Abruzzo, offering many opportunities to explore the spectacular vistas of the surrounding national parks. Just 20 minutes from the local ski resorts (Roccaraso), 30 minutes from the Adriatic Coast (And Pescara Airport)and 1h 30 minutes from Rome.
||- Laundry Facilities|
|- Cable TV|| Breakfast:
|- Airport Transfers||- Parking|
|- Air Conditioning||- Tea/Coffee Facilities|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
(Hostelworld.com and Affiliate sites)
The ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback for La Dimora and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them; they do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com or our affiliate sites.