Hotel MyStays NihonbashiAddress: 11-19, Tomizawa-cho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Average rating: 83%
Rooms from: US$ 72.21
Hotel MyStays Nihonbashi
**A great place to base your trip In Japan**
Comfortable accommodation within convenient access to Tokyo, Shinjuku, Akihabara, and Ueno. In addition, the Roppongi entertainment district, and the Ginza shopping district,.
Simple, economical, and just plain convenient - This is what Tokyo travelers have been waiting for!
**Nearby Points of Interest**
* Akihabara-Electric Town (15 mins by train)
* Asakusa / Sensouji-temple (15 mins by train)
* Ameyoko Arcade (15 mins by train)
* Tsukiji Fish Market (15 mins by train)
* Ginza(20 mins by train)
* Shinjuku(30 mins by train)
* Roppongi (30 mins by train)
* Shibuya(35 mins by train)
*No housekeeping/maid service.
*Towels/Japanese robes and bathroom amenity set are prepared in your room,
and replacements can be provided free at the Front Desk.
*We do not serve breakfast,
but there are some 24hour shops selling various foods nearby.
Sleeps 1 guest.
Furnished Room(17 sq.m./182 sq.ft.) with one single bed.
Sleeps up to 2 guests.
Furnished Room(17 sq.m./182 sq.ft.) with one semi-double bed.
*Semi-double bed is 120 cm by 195 cm (or 47.2 in by 76.7 in).
*It might be a littl bit tight if your are really tall and share a bed with two.
Free High-speed Internet access
Free Wifi at the lobby area
TV / Pay TV channels
Air conditioner/ Bed
Table/ Kitchenware and Tableware
** Check in time from 3 pm to 10 pm**
* Arrivals after 10 pm and midnight will be assisted by resident staff.
* Please notify the property when checking in after 10 pm.
* The date of check-in is based on the local time.
* Luggage can be stored at reception if the guest arrives before room is ready.
* We kindly request all guests for full payment upon check in.
*Japanese law requires a photocopy of passports upon check in.
* Check-out by 11am.
* Credit cards such as VISA, American Express, Mastercard and JCB are accepted.
**Nearby Points of Interest** * Akihabara-Electric Town (15 mins by train) * Asakusa / Sensouji-temple (15 mins by train) * Ameyoko Arcade (15 mins by train) * Tsukiji Fish Market (15 mins by train) * Ginza(20 mins by train) * Shinjuku(30 mins by train) * Roppongi (30 mins by train) * Shibuya(35 mins by train)
|- Direct Dial Telephone|| Internet:
| Internet Access:
||- Card Phones|
|- Parking|| Business Centre:
|- Hair Dryer||- Air Conditioning|
|- Tea/Coffee Facilities||- Laundry/Dry Cleaning|
|- Luggage Storage||- Elevator|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
(Hostelworld.com and Affiliate sites)
The ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback for Hotel MyStays Nihonbashi and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them; they do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com or our affiliate sites.