Casitas KinsolAddress: Avenida Zetina Gazca, Lote 18 - Manzana 6, Puerto Morelos, Mexico
Average rating: 100%
Rooms from: US$ 34.14
- Hotel rooms can be boring and without any charm or personality: each room, at Casitas Kinsol, is different with its own "touch', with original paintings from the owner and artist.
- The best experiences come by staying with local people. Casitas Kinsol is located in the heart of the town, in the heart of the local population: this is the "real Mexico"; you are not in a fancy resort with no contact with Mexico...
- A jungle cove, downtown Puerto Morelos; no tree was taken down: the buildings were "designed around" mother nature.
- A pet friendly facility.
- Basic accommodations for the budget traveler. Cheap rooms with their own private bath.
- Rustic rooms with Mexican arts and craft decoration.
- Easy access to cheap transportation: taxis and mini-buses ("colectivos").
- Backpackers are welcome. We are at walking distances from the ADO bus station (4 blocks away).
- 2nd largest reef barrier in the world, the best snorkeling spots on the Mayan Riviera.
- 4 dive spots (1 shipwreck).
- Mayan botanical garden.
- 5 miles long wide and white sandy beach protected by the reef.
- Crocodile - monkey - snakes - birds petting farm.
- many "cenotes" fresh water sink holes / underground rivers.
- wood carving carpenters and artists.
- drums shop,
- the 1967 leaning light-house of Puerto Morelos
|- Bicycle Hire|| Parking:
|- Daily Housekeeping||- Safe Deposit Box|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
(Hostelworld.com and Affiliate sites)
The ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback for Casitas Kinsol and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them; they do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com or our affiliate sites.