Riad PuchkaAddress: 24, Derb Haddada, quartier Ben Saleh, 40000 Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
Average rating: 83%
Rooms from: US$ 94.38
To make your stay all the more enjoyable, riad Puchka boasts two suites and three bedrooms and is nestled in a calm 'derb' (small street), far removed from the noisy hustle and bustle of the main arteries. And yet, you are only a ten minute walk from the world-famous Djeema El Fna square and the renowned souks of Marrakesh.
The bedrooms, with bathroom and reversible air-conditioning, are all differently decorated. With variable area they welcome between 2 and 5 persons.
- Red room: 21m2, two dingle beds, a bathroom with a shower, located in front of the swimming pool.
- Blue room: 28m2, a double bed, a bathroom with a bath tub, located on the first floor.
- Yellow room: 34m2, three single beds, a bathroom with a bath, located on the first floor.
- Green room: 64m2, a double bed, a living room area with two simple beds, a bathroom with a shower, a fully-equipped kitchenette.
- White room: 90m2, two partitioned bedrooms (not separate). One room has two single beds together and the other has three single beds. There is living room with a chimney. An extra bed can be added to accommodate a sixth guest. There is a complete bathroom with a shower and bath.
As far as eating at the riad goes, and as we are not a restaurant per say, we can offer you an original system which allows you to pay a small service charge to the cook and pay cost price for anything you choose to eat. The service charge is for her only, we make no profit on the
meals. No menu is imposed on you, you eat whatever and whenever you want at the riad or at a restaurant. The food is always fresh and good and the prices are really hard to beat.
Breakfast is included in the price of the accommodation.
Internet connection in communal areas.
Riad Puchka is located North East of the Medina of Marrakech, a stone's throw from Medersa Ben Youssef, the Marrakesh museum, Ben Saleh Square and East entrance into the souks.
Our exceptional location at the very heart of the old town allows you to take full advantage of the hustle and bustle of day to day living, impregnating your curiosity with the local colour and culture.
At the same time, there is loads of shopping to be done not only in the souks but in and around the riad.
You are ten minutes on foot from the famous Jemaa-El-Fna Square and only five minutes from the Amelkis and Royal Golf courses.
It is easily accessible by car by way of the Bab Ghemat, Bab Lalla Aouda Saadia and Bab Kechich entrances.rge;
||- Laundry Facilities|
||- Hair Dryer|
|- Air Conditioning|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
(Hostelworld.com and Affiliate sites)
The ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback for Riad Puchka and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them; they do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com or our affiliate sites.