Apartment Gdansk Center Old TownAddress: Łagiewniki 64A/4, Gdansk, Poland
Average rating: 80%
Rooms from: US$ 72.03
Apartment Gdansk Center Old Town
- 9 min. by food from Old City
- 50m from tram and bus station
- 400m railway main station
- 10 min. by tram from the beach (Baltic Sea)
- 15 min. by food from port (to Hel by ship)
Silence neighborhood. Windows to the backyard. The best place in Center of Gdańsk!
One room apartment with fully equipped kitchen. Balcony. First floor. Safe place to park car on backyard (balcony and windows side). Very safe place.
Three (3) or four (4) beds + optional choice as a fifth sleeping mattress. You decide.
In apartment you will find all you need to short or long stay.
- bedding (for summer and winter days)
- very fast internet connection WiFi & LAN
- Toshiba projector HD Ready
- monitor Samsung 23' Full HD + Internet Camera
- HiFi audio tower
- thermometers in every room on the balcony
- KRUPS pressure coffee machine
- four-burner gas cooker with electric oven
- fridge with freezer
- price includes: tea (for example: black, green, red, earl gray), yerba mate, cocoa, salt, sugar, spices (> 20 types)
- cloth, liquid dishwashing
- washing machine (including detergent and fabric softener)
- accessories such as a bowl etc.
- towels (large, medium, small for each person), liquid soap
- candles, essential oils, perfumes, incense sticks
- flat HD TV with 119 channels (50 HD)
*ask before arrival
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
!!€ 250 cash deposit hold for security
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 10.00
Breakfast not included
Apartment is in Gdansk City Center near Euro 2012 Stadion (3km = 10 min.). The best location! Apartment is 150m from tram and bus station, 400m. railway station. Many restaurants, bars, shoping center, cinema, cinema 5D, Old Town all in 5 min. on foot. Two minutes to the historical place where Solidarity and Walesa began the transformation of East Europe. Direct line 210 (N3 by night) to Air Port and 10 min. by tram to the beach (Baltic Sea). Welcome!
|- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities|| Internet:
|- Kitchen Facilities|| Breakfast:
|- Washing Machine||- Dryer|
| Internet Access:
||- Outdoor Terraced Area|
|- Linen Included||- Airport Transfers|
||- Hair Dryer|
|- Iron/Ironing Board||- Tea/Coffee Facilities|
|- Currency Exchange|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
Very nice flat, just 5 min from the most beautiful part of Gdansk.Rinat , from Germany ~ 18th Jun 2013
wtpcultureintros765, from USA ~ 23rd Aug 2013
Submitted by customers who booked on hostelworld.com