Casa das TaipasAddress: Rua das Taipas n� 17 A, Porto, Portugal
Average rating: 95%
Rooms from: US$ 47.36
Casa das Taipas
This 300 years old building was recently remodelled and equipped to provide visitors with a convenient and economical stay.
It is divided in 2 different areas:
- The room area, with 2 private rooms and a huge shared kitchen / livingroom with its original stone walls. Here guests can cook and take their meals, use the computer (free Internet and WiFi access) or just relax in the sofa while listen to some music.
- The one-bedroom apartment, completely private, with a big kitchen and a small loby with a computer (free Internet and WiFi access also).
Restaurants, monuments, riverside viewpoints, the small bars and coffe-shops, the steep tiny streets, the food and the wine all mixed together under the warm welcome of the locals, just a few steps away from the front door.
Our room types:
- The apartment (totally private) has one bedroom, one big kitchen, one living room and two bathrooms. It's children-friendly (no stairs at all) and is fully equipped for 4 people with one double bed and two single beds;
- The 4 bed ensuite has 4 single beds (2 regular + 1 bunk bed) with a private WC and a shared kitchen, fully equipped;
- The 2 bed ensuite has 1 bunk beds with a private WC and a shared kitchen, fully equipped.
Free PC usage and Internet access for wireless devices
Linen (cost 1,50 � each person, per stay)
Towels (cost 1,50 � each person, per stay)
Taxes Included in Price
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 12:00
Min stay: 2 days
Silence time: from 23h:00 to 7h:30
Payment: Only cash on arrival
Less than a 5 minutes walk there are some of the most emblematic places of the city: the Palacio da Bolsa, the Ribeira, the Customs Building (Alf�ndega), the Church of S. Francisco and the Tower of Clerics, among many others. Although the surroundings you can visit the Port wine cellars or take a cruise on the Douro River.
|- Kitchen Facilities|| Internet Access:
|- Linen Included||- Microwave|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
(Hostelworld.com and Affiliate sites)
The ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback for Casa das Taipas and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them; they do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com or our affiliate sites.