Belgrade Flat City Centre ApartmentAddress: Dimitrija Tucovića 43, Belgrade, Serbia
Average rating: 97%
Rooms from: US$ 86.41
Belgrade Flat City Centre Apartment
*You will be all alone in the apartment. I don't live in it.
* There is no cleaning fee or deposit (I do not charge a cleaning fee but expect the house to be left in the condition it was offered).
* Hi speed internet in apartment, air conditioner and parking for your car in front of the building are free of charge.
*You will get linen and towels.
* You will get your pass codes to enter in the apartment.
* I will also provide you domestic prepaid cellphone to use and USB internet stick that you can have with you while you are in town. It is free of charge and you will just need to pay to a phone company if you make a call. Any one can call you for free.
* In a living room you have a IP TV to watch your favorite channels or listen to the music while you are relaxing.
* You will find everything that you need in kitchen, for making your own meal, so you can feel like you are at your home.
* In apartment you will find iron, hair dryer, umbrella and lot other thing that are small but means a lot while you are traveling.
* In a building there is a Bank and ATM machine, store and cafe restaurant. Only 100m away there is a shopping center with lot of brand name shops and restaurants. You can see my guide map for other places near building.
* Apartment is located in district of Zvezdara and is about 2 minutes walk to Vukov monument square(academic area) or Street Bulevar kralja Aleksandra (main street in city). Saint Sava temple is 10 minutes walk from the apartment. It is also about 20 minutes walk to the Republic Square, main square in Belgrade.
* The apartment is well connected with all parts of the city. Nearby the building, you can catch public buses and trams to every part of the city or to the tourist sights that you like to see.
* Street Bulevar kralja Aleksandra is most important traffic routes in Belgrade. It is also a street with biggest number of shops and restaurant in town. Main federal buildings are all found in this street.
* Apart from being a tourist sight, Vukov Spomenik is one of the busiest traffic spot in Belgrade, located near crossroads of some of the most frequently used transportation routes.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or no show – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 13.00
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast not included
* Apartment is located in district of Zvezdara and is about 2 minutes walk to Vukov monument square(academic area) or Street Bulevar kralja Aleksandra (main street in city). Saint Sava temple is 10 minutes walk from the apartment. It is also about 20 minutes walk to the Republic Square. * The apartment is well connected with all parts of the city. Nearby the building, you can catch public buses and trams to every part of the city or to the tourist sights that you like to see.
|- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities|| Internet:
|- Cots Available||- Kitchen Facilities|
| Internet Access:
||- Hot Tub|
|- Cable TV||- Linen Included|
|- Key Card Access||- 24 Hour Security|
||- Hair Dryer|
|- Air Conditioning||- Iron/Ironing Board|
|- Tea/Coffee Facilities||- Luggage Storage|
|- Elevator||- Wheelchair Accessible|
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
(Hostelworld.com and Affiliate sites)
The ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback for Belgrade Flat City Centre Apartment and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them; they do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com or our affiliate sites.