Spica Holiday Home
Address: 77/5 Sri Dhamma Siddhi Mawatha, Asgiriya, Kandy, Sri Lanka
Average rating: 80%
Rooms from: US$ 24.96
Spica Holiday Home
Our guest house is famous for its cleanliness, beauty and hospitality with its unique character of elegant simplicity. We have extra clean spacious, single, double and family rooms en suite bathrooms (hot/cold water). You can enjoy bed and breakfast plus other meals (Lunch/dinner- European/Asian) on order.
The Spica Holiday Home is only 1.5 to 2Km from the Kandy city. The Spica is an extremely beautiful villa, located on a hill, with a beautiful panoramic view. Children are most welcome.
We have five spacious rooms. One double room is on the ground floor and the other four are on the first floor. One double room with A/C, slightly larger with no balcony, three other double rooms with A/C and open to balconies. All a/c rooms can be used without a/c and charged with/without air conditioning as required, at final billing. Prices published are for the rooms without the use of air conditioning.
My wife and I, form the team that will ensure your comfort while you are at the Spica. Eastern and Western meals are available. Vehicles can be arranged for long distance trips and for airport pick-up. Internet facilities and WiFi are available free on complimentary basis. Laundry is undertaken, weather permitting, for clothes only, when the load is small.
Located about 1.5 km from the city center/ Clock Tower/Police Station, Kandy. Address is 77/5 Sri Dhamma Siddhi Mawatha, Asgiriya, Kandy.
|| - Laundry Facilities
|| - 24 Hour Security
| - Airport Transfers
- - Free Parking
- - Bicycle Parking
| Business Centre:
- - Photocopying/Fax Service
| - Hair Dryer
| - Air Conditioning
|| - Daily Housekeeping
| - Safe Deposit Box
|| - Luggage Storage
| - 24 Hour Reception
Things To Note
1. Pay balance of reservation on arrival. Booking in time is after noon (1200). Booking out time is 1100. The latest booking in time is 2200. If you have to book in later than this time please arrange with the management. failure to do so will result in the management to take action as a no show event. Please see details in this section.
2. When a person does not show up before 2200 of the date of reservation, it will be considered as a no show and action initiated accordingly. Cancellations require 24 hrs notice prior to 1100 of the date of reservation/s. Cancellations of reservations should be made before 24 hrs of 1100 of the date of reservation. A delayed notification will not be accepted and will be charged a cancellation fee of US$ 3/- plus one day's room charge or in the case of a reservation more than a day, the cancellation fee of US$3.00 plus 50% of the total room charges of the reservation/s that are to be cancelled. A 'No show' event will also be charged the room charge for one night plus 50% of the total reservation/s.
3. Refrigerating facilities will be allowed only for personal medicines.
4. Please do not bring any food items for consumption or for refrigeration within the Spica. No consumption of meals in rooms.
5. No smoking anywhere within the building.
6. Please do not use personal electrical items other than battery chargers for telephones and cameras.
7. Please do not wash clothes in rooms. Use limited laundry services at the Spica by the staff at the Spica or commercial laundry services outside.
8. The rates shown are all inclusive service charges on room only basis.
9. Transportation to and from the Spica is NOT provided free of charge. Tuc-tucs can be arranged to travel to/from the Spica.
10. Do not prepare tea/coffee/meals in rooms.
11. Telephone calls are not provided free of charge. Facility available for inland calls only at Rs.30/- per minute and for local trunk calls at Rs.50/- per minute.
12. It is very important that you provide with your correct e-mail address and contacts, so that you could be contacted at any time. Please also make sure that you make yourself contactable at anytime by providing your contact numbers and e-mail addresses if there is a change from those provided by you at the time of booking.
13. When in doubt ask Tillek or Chitra.
14.The price includes breakfast for one person as well.
Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
(Hostelworld.com and Affiliate sites)
The ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback for Spica Holiday Home and are
the opinions of the customers who submitted them; they do not express the opinions of
Hostelworld.com or our affiliate sites.
Overall Rating (1 Rating )